Care Instructions for Screen Printed Shirts:
- Warm or Cold water
- NO BLEACH
- Delicate Cycle
- Make sure garment is turned inside out.
- Hang dry for best results
- OK to tumble dry on permanent press settings
- Iron from reverse side, low settings.
- It is best to avoid ironing the image area.
1. HOME LAUNDERING
- All embroidered garments should be washed with a mild detergent
- If bleach is required for washing, a small amount of chlorine bleach can be used. Non-chlorine bleach in accordance with product instructions is preferable
- Machine wash cold water
- Delicate wash cycle
- If color residue appears in water, rinse first in lukewarm water and then cold several times until rinse water becomes clear
- Remove promptly after wash cycle completion
- Never leave any piece of embroidered clothing soaking or in water or lying in a pile when wet
- Do not wring out the embroidered articles
- Do not rub stained embroidery
2. DRY CLEANING
- Embroidery may be dry cleaned, however, extreme care should be excercised when dry cleaning. Special care must be taken when dark shades are dry cleaned. Avoid use of pre-spotting agents.
- Embroidered fabrics should always be ironed on the reverse side
- It is recommended to iron embroidery between two pieces of cloth
- It is not recommended to wet embroidery prior to ironing or to use a steam iron